goneMOAB is the premier Nissan off-road and outdoor experience event, which takes place every year in Moab, UT. Proudly this will be our 19th year for this event!!!! goneMOAB began in 2001 as a way for Nissan truck and SUV owners to experience some of the best 4wheeling in the world. In addition to great trail rides, you will have the opportunity to experience everything that the amazing Red Rock area of Moab has to offer plus the comradery of fellow 4-wheelers.
WHEN: May 17th-22th, 2020 WHERE: Moab, Utah
All 4-wheel drive trucks and SUV’s are welcome to the event. While certain trail rides carry a minimum equipment requirement, there is something for everyone. There is a minimal charge for the event, but attendees are responsible for all of their travel, food, lodging etc.
What IS included in your goneMOAB registration?
- Organized Trail Rides – Accommodating All skill levels from Adventurous to Extreme (Please note that Adventurous runs are more than dirt roads.)
- 1 Event T-Shirt per Ticket
- 2 Event Stickers per Ticket
- Sand Flats Area access to run goneMOAB Trails
- Meet and Greet Registration gathering(Meal included)
- Sponsor Show N Shine and Raffle Night(Meal included)
- Full Color goneMOAB Event Guide w/Trail info, Maps, & Activities
- Sponsor Swag Bag full of Goodies
What’s NOT included in your registration?
- Canyonlands National Park Access (applies to Elephant Hill and Shaffer Trail)
- Extra Stickers & T-Shirts
goneMOAB General Requirements:
- 4 Wheel Drive (Sorry, even green trails are more than dirt roads!)
- CB Radio, In Dash or Handheld CB Radio will do, but it must be operational by GoneMOAB.
- Vehicle must be in Good Working Condition. Recovery points are required both front and rear. You must provide your own means of airing your tires up, if required.
- Copy of Current and Valid Driver’s License
- Copy of Current and Valid Vehicle Insurance (No Exceptions)
- All Drivers must be 18 at the time of goneMOAB to attend.
- Each trail has its own requirements. Be sure to read up on all that you intend to sign up for.
- You must adherence to all goneMOAB event rules including Tread Lightly! Principles.
For all goneMOAB trail runs, the trail leader has the option of not allowing individuals on the run, if he/she feels that that individual does not have the experience nor the equipment necessary for that trail. Not being allowed on a trail is not a personal attack, but is a necessary action to keep the trail ride safe & moving along in a timely manner for our volunteers and the other attendees.
Sorry, no refunds on event tickets. Ticket, payment, and above requirements are required for all attendees at the time of the event and are the responsibility of the attendee. For simplicity and insurance purposes, tickets are the same price regardless of how many days you attend-so we hope to see you all week! You do not need to bring your printed ticket to the event.
There are two tracks for each color, with second track of each color being slightly harder. Each Color Group gets a little harder as the week goes on Mon-Fri. Also keep in mind as the trails get harder, more is expected from the driver. Friday trails are a bit shorter for all color groups to get the raffle started earlier in the day.
- The Green Tracks start out easy and progresses towards moderate trails.
- The Blue Tracks start on lower end moderate and moves to more difficult trails.
- The Red Tracks will be running difficult trails from day 1 that will get harder as the week goes on and some folks running many optional obstacles.
- The Black Tracks will be running hard to extreme trails from day 1. These trails require specially prepared vehicles include larger tires, armor, lockers(Front and Rear, extra clearance, etc. They also expect to scratch, dent, bang, and/or break the truck on the trails.
When registration opens you may choose from any trail (any track and color) on any day as long as you and your vehicle meet the trail requirements. If you create an Eventbrite account, you can edit your trail choices at a later date as long as the trail is not full.
NOTE: Please be aware that each driver ticket is analogous to one rig on the trail. So if you intend to bring multiple rigs we would appreciate you making two separate transactions with Eventbrite for proper accounting and trail assignment. Or if you and your riders are going to share driving please still only purchase one driver ticket for the rig.