With the ongoing coverage surrounding the coronavirus outbreak and its potential effects, it is our top priority to keep our community safe and informed. With GoneMOAB 2021 2 months away we are working with Grand county to make sure this thing happens. We are continuing the planning of the event for May 24-28 in Utah.
We know that many of you purchased tickets for 2020. You should have an email address with a promo code for 2021 tickets. Because of the restrictions placed on us by Grand County we are forced to increase ticket costs for 2021. Your promo code is valid for the dollar amount you paid in 2020.
Unfortunately, the current restrictions prohibit us from having gatherings, shared meals, etc. So the main focus of this years event is to wheel. We’re going to get together and wheel.
The GoneMOAB team is monitoring the situation daily and following the guidelines set-forth by our federal and local government and health agencies and are in close, on-going contact with local Moab authorities. In addition, we are working with the permitting agencies to ensure the highest level of control measures and best practices are being implemented around the event. Our focus is to keep attendees, exhibitors and the greater outdoor community updated regularly.
Please reach out to our team with any questions:
goneMOAB is the premier Nissan off-road and outdoor experience event, which takes place every year in Moab, UT. Proudly this will be our 19th year for this event!!!! goneMOAB began in 2001 as a way for Nissan truck and SUV owners to experience some of the best 4wheeling in the world. In addition to great trail rides, you will have the opportunity to experience everything that the amazing Red Rock area of Moab has to offer plus the comradery of fellow 4-wheelers.
WHEN: May 24th-28th 2021 WHERE: Moab, Utah
All 4-wheel drive trucks and SUV’s are welcome to the event. While certain trail rides carry a minimum equipment requirement, there is something for everyone. There is a minimal charge for the event, but attendees are responsible for all of their travel, food, lodging etc.
What IS included in your goneMOAB registration?
- Organized Trail Rides – Accommodating All skill levels from Adventurous to Extreme (Please note that Adventurous runs are more than dirt roads.)
- Sponsor Swag
- Unfortunately, at this point that is all we can promise.
What’s NOT included in your registration?
- ALL food
- Canyonlands National Park Access (applies to Elephant Hill and Shaffer Trail)
- Extra Stickers & T-Shirts
goneMOAB General Requirements:
- 4 Wheel Drive (Sorry, even green trails are more than dirt roads!)
- CB Radio, In Dash or Handheld CB Radio will do, but it must be operational by GoneMOAB.
- Vehicle must be in Good Working Condition. Recovery points are required both front and rear. You must provide your own means of airing your tires up, if required.
- Copy of Current and Valid Driver’s License
- Copy of Current and Valid Vehicle Insurance (No Exceptions)
- All Drivers must be 18 at the time of goneMOAB to attend.
- Each trail has its own requirements. Be sure to read up on all that you intend to sign up for.
- You must adherence to all goneMOAB event rules including Tread Lightly! Principles.
For all goneMOAB trail runs, the trail leader has the option of not allowing individuals on the run, if he/she feels that that individual does not have the experience nor the equipment necessary for that trail. Not being allowed on a trail is not a personal attack, but is a necessary action to keep the trail ride safe & moving along in a timely manner for our volunteers and the other attendees.
Sorry, no refunds on event tickets. Ticket, payment, and above requirements are required for all attendees at the time of the event and are the responsibility of the attendee. For simplicity and insurance purposes, tickets are the same price regardless of how many days you attend-so we hope to see you all week! You do not need to bring your printed ticket to the event.
There are two tracks for each color, with second track of each color being slightly harder. Each Color Group gets a little harder as the week goes on Mon-Fri. Also keep in mind as the trails get harder, more is expected from the driver. Friday trails are a bit shorter for all color groups to get the raffle started earlier in the day.
- The Green Tracks start out easy and progresses towards moderate trails.
- The Blue Tracks start on lower end moderate and moves to more difficult trails.
- The Red Tracks will be running difficult trails from day 1 that will get harder as the week goes on and some folks running many optional obstacles.
- The Black Tracks will be running hard to extreme trails from day 1. These trails require specially prepared vehicles include larger tires, armor, lockers(Front and Rear, extra clearance, etc. They also expect to scratch, dent, bang, and/or break the truck on the trails.
When registration opens you may choose from any trail (any track and color) on any day as long as you and your vehicle meet the trail requirements. If you create an Eventbrite account, you can edit your trail choices at a later date as long as the trail is not full.
NOTE: Please be aware that each driver ticket is analogous to one rig on the trail. So if you intend to bring multiple rigs we would appreciate you making two separate transactions with Eventbrite for proper accounting and trail assignment. Or if you and your riders are going to share driving please still only purchase one driver ticket for the rig.